About Rexel Group
Rexel is a global leader in the professional distribution of products and services for the energy world.
Through its distribution network for professional customers in the industrial, residential and commercial sectors, Rexel provides sustainable and innovative products and services for automation, technical supply and energy management and designs solutions to improve comfort, performance and energy efficiency. The Group is the partner of preference for professionals working across the energy value chain from electricians and facilities managers to key industrial accounts and original equipment manufacturers. For all its customers, Rexel offers a wide range of electrical products with 50,000 product references available for next-day delivery .
Rexel operates in 35 countries through 2100 branches, 115 logistics centers, 40 banners and a global team of 28,000 employees. Throughout the world, the Group is accelerating electrical advances in close collaboration with its customers and partners as well as through the work of the Rexel Foundation for a better energy future. Thanks to its strategy for growth, based on conquering new sales opportunities, its operational excellence, and sound financial structure, Rexel is a world leader and benchmark of excellence in the professional distribution sector.
About Rexel Middle East
Rexel Middle East is part of the Rexel Group, a global leader in the distribution of products and services for the energy world.
Rexel Middle East has locations across the United Arab Emirates and The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Rexel Middle East has a team of over 70 knowledgeable and service-oriented professionals that bring over 30 years of experience serving customers across the Gulf.
Rexel Middle East offers a full line card of electrical products and focuses on serving the Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Mining, Power, Infrastructure Commercial and Residential and OEM segments. Rexel Middle East offers a wide range of products and services for new construction, plant/ facility operating & maintenance, and OEM manufacturing.
Rexel Middle East can support your needs across the Middle East thanks to its large network and experienced team of professionals. Rexel Middle East trades in the United Arab Emirates as Redco FZE and Rexel Emirates LLC., and in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as Rexel Arabia Electrical Supplies LLC.
Working with Rexel is making the choice of…
- Readily available products to meet customer requirements at any stage of the project lifecycle.
- Sourcing capabilities from a complete range of global, local and niche electrical vendors to minimize the cost of material
- Technical expertise in all major electrical standards.
- Monitoring of processes, safety, cost and performance upgrades to ensure continuous improvement of operations and business results.
- From initial inquiry to delivery at the jobsite, operating procedures can be adapted to meet specific quality requirements
- Tracking and reporting of product origins, certificates and any required test information, through a robust documentation process.
- Assistance with all aspects of the supply chain from payment terms, import duties and product descriptions to product alignment with approved vendor lists and site inventory support and management.
- Material take-off and electrical design expertise
- Tailored material management either on the jobsite or using a dedicated warehouse nearby to:
- Clear focus on and attention to safety.
Rexel Middle East Mission & Vision
|To support our customers to be at their best in running their business|
|To become a one-stop shop and the go to company for all electrical requirements in the Middle East|
Rexel’s Commitment to Safety
Rexel Middle East is part of the Rexel Group, a global leader in the distribution of products and services for the energy world
As a socially responsible world-class leader, the Rexel Group goes above and beyond its legal obligations to guarantee its employees’ right to a healthy and safe workplace environment worldwide.
Rexel ensures that a responsible, efficient and coherent safety strategy is in place across every location in which it operates, safeguarding employees against work-related risks, the most common of which relate to driving, falls, operating machinery, material handling, cable work and computer-related work.
We also strive to meet and surpass the safety expectations of our customers and include safety awareness initiatives and programs in all our projects and MRO contracts.
Rexel’s 10 Safety Principles
In 2015, Rexel established the 10 Safety Principles to standardize the way the Group communicates about its safety priorities. The 10 Safety Principles help to establish a common approach to safety and instill common standards of behavior and responsibility among all Rexel employees. They address the most common hazards and the associated risks that Rexel employees are exposed to in their line of business.
Learn more by clicking on the picture: