Rexel Middle East
Rexel Middle East is part of the Rexel Group, company with limited liability with a Management Board and Supervisory Board
Share capital of € 1.514.686.050
479 973 513 RCS Paris
13 bd du Fort de Vaux, 75838 Paris Cedex 17 – France
Tel: +33 1 42 85 85 00
The following entities are part of Middle East:
Rexel Arabia Electrical Supplies L.L.C, Rexel Emirates LLC, Redco FZE Dubai.
This site is a work of the spirit as defined in the provisions of articles L 111-1 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property and, as such, Rexel Middle East and its entities benefit, as the author of this original creation, from the protection and rights reserved by law.
The use of this service is reserved to a strictly personal and private use. Any partial or whole reproduction or representation for any other use on any media whatsoever is forbidden, except for prior and express authorization by Rexel Middle East and its entities acting in their quality of author.
Not respecting this prohibition constitutes counterfeiting which may result in the civil or penal responsibility of the counterfeiter against which Rexel Middle East and its entities reserve the right to claim indemnification for all damages.
2. Trademarks, corporate names, commercial names, signage and more generally all other intellectual property rights
The Rexel Group and/or more generally its affiliated companies, including Rexel Middle East and its entities, are the owner of the rights attached to the trademarks, corporate names, commercial names, signage and other Intellectual Property rights which are expressly recognized as existing and being valid by all users.
No mention is made of rights relative to other trademarks, corporate names, commercial names or signage, whether they are registered or not and which may be attached to certain terms or signs used on this site. However the absence of such a mention does not imply, in any way whatsoever, that these trademarks, corporate names, commercial names, signage, terms or signs do not benefit from a protection. It is expressly recognized and accepted by all users of this site that any product, service or technology described in these documents may be the subject matter of other Intellectual Property rights for the benefit of Rexel Middle East and its entities or a third party. No right to use these Intellectual Property rights is granted herein.
When you visit our website www.rexel.me, a cookie is placed on your computer. A cookie is not intended to identify the visitor; however it collects information related to your browse on our web site (Internet pages, date and time) that we shall read during your future visits.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small downloaded to your hard drive when you visit a website. It is mainly designed to collect information related to your website navigation and to offer you customized services. On your computer, cookies are managed by your web browser.
• Help us measure and study the traffic generated by our interactive content published online
• Monitor analytical data about website usage
• Improve the services offered by the website
We inform you that if you choose to not have your browser accepts cookies from our web site, proceed as follows:
1/ If you are using Internet Explorer
• In Internet Explorer, click on the “Tools” button, then on “Internet options”
• Under the “General” tab, under “Browsing history”, click on “Settings”
• Click on the “View files” button
• Click on the “Name” column header in order to sort the files in alphabetical order, then scroll down the list until you see file names starting with the “Cookie” prefix (all cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie)
• Select the cookies containing the “Rexel” name and delete them
• Close the window displaying the file list, then double click on “OK” to return to Internet Explorer.
2/ if you are using Firefox
• Go to the “Tools” tab, then select the “Options” menu
• In the pop-up window, choose “Privacy”, then click on “Show cookies”
• Locate the files containing the “Rexel” name
• Select them and delete them
3/ if you are using Safari
• In your browser, choose the “Edit > Preferences” menu
• Click on “Security”
• Click on “Show cookies”
• Select the cookies containing the “Rexel” name and click on “Delete” or “Delete all”
• After deleting the cookies, click on “Done”
4/ if you are using Google Chrome
• Click on the “Tools” menu icon
• Select “Options”
• Click on the “Advanced options” tab and go to the “Confidentiality” section
• Click on the “Show cookies” button
• Locate the files containing the “Rexel” name. Select them and delete them.
• Click on “Close” to return to your browser
Please note that your browser settings may alter your experience on our website.
4. Personal Data Protection
The personal data provided by the Internet users of the web site are solely intended to Rexel Middle East and its entities.
The Internet users are allowed to access, rectify, and delete any personal information by submitting a written notice to the following addresses:
• By e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• By regular mail: Rexel Middles East – Suite 601, 6th Floor, The Oberoi Centre, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE. PO Box 263170
5. General Information
Even though we have accomplished all the required formalities to ensure that the information contained on the web site is correct, Rexel Middle East and its entities cannot be held responsible for mistakes, omissions, or for results which might be obtained, transferred to, retransferred to or collected by use of these information. In particular, hypertext links’ use may guide you towards other service centers for perusing the wanted information, services centers which Rexel Middle East and its entities do not control and do not intend to assume any risk related to their content.
Rexel Middle East and its entities may not be directly or indirectly held responsible, guarantee and/or stand by the execution of the obligations or commitments of outside service providers which may be mentioned in the context of this site for information and/or indication purposes with respect to which it has a strict legal and financial independence.
The information in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. This information may be periodically modified and the modifications shall be incorporated in new editions. Rexel Middle East and its entities may, at any time, without prior notice, improve or change the products, services and technologies described on this site.